Sunday 14 December 2008

Deck Building - bostich, bostitch


I ordered the nails three months before I finally received them. During the wait for shipping I purchased the nails elswhere so I could complete my woodworking project. I attempted to cancel the order three times without sucess; could not get any response. The nails where shipped anyway.



I did request a refund from the company and they quickly refunded my money. Just wish the shipping and communication would have been better would have saved a lot of trouble. Bostitch RH-MC13115GAL-S Thickcoat 1-1/2-Inch by .131-Inch by 21 Degree Plastic Collated Positive Placement Nail (1,000 per Box) - Bostich - Framing Nailers - Bostitch - F21pl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Deck Building - bostich, bostitch framing nailers Deck Building - bostich, bostitch