Monday 29 December 2008

Latitude Wiper Blades - rear wiper, bosch wiper blades


I'm really surprised at the negative reviews on these wipers. I bought two pairs of wipers just over a year ago, expecting I'd have the second pair as backup. I haven't needed the second pair - the first pair are still just like new - they don't squeak, chatter, or smear and are great for visibility. I live in Seattle, so it's not like I never use them either - we've been deluged by rain in the last year!



The only thing I can think is that maybe others are mistreating their wiper blades. Keep your windshield clean, and if the wipers are smearing, just wipe the cleaning edge off with a paper towel from time to time. That's not a problem with the blade, that's a problem with the cleanliness of your windshield and blade. Any wiper blade struggles when it's bogged down with dirt, pollen, and road grime.



I figure eventually I'll use my backup pair, but until then I'm happy. Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade - 28"

These blades are excellent, used it for almost a month (about 7 days raining) and no problem so far.



Maybe it's because I haven't used it much that's why it's not bad yet.



Just be careful when ordering multi-amounts. I ordered six for stock and they sent six HUGE boxes; each box containing ONE blade. What a waste of shipping costs, luckily i had free shipping.



I'll keep updated if anything happens with my blades throughout the year.

I purchased these blades on a prayer that they would actually be worth the extra money, and they definitely are. I've only had them on the car for a month or so now, but they work better than any blade I've had previously. It's saying a lot when your wiper blade cleans off your windshield and leaves it streakless and beautiful in the middle of a blizzard in Michigan. It's able to push off snow and wipe away water. basically, the best wiper I've ever bought. Go buy one right now.

Bought a pair of the RainX Weatherbeater 28" and am stuck now 3 1/2 weeks later buying different ones due to the WORST performance ever in slight snow or freezing rain they are like magnets to ice build up. The defroster can not keep up with the amount of ice these smear across the windshield and what they do clear on one pass they smear right back over on the return stroke. I have had many wiper blades and never have I had such a poor performing blade. Even in straight rain they chatter and streak. Buy something better since these are sure to disappoint you. - Wiper Blades - Rear Wiper - Bosch Wiper Blades - Wiper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Latitude Wiper Blades - rear wiper, bosch wiper blades rear wiper Latitude Wiper Blades - rear wiper, bosch wiper blades