Monday 29 December 2008

Iphone Cable


When charging with this my 3GS goes nutso, the screen gets super 'jumpy' (won't scroll smoothly, acts as if its being short circuited or something) and windows open and close by themselves. My guess is somewhere between the cable and the charger its pumping either too much (most likely) or too little juice into my poor phone... Not sure if I should continue using them or not. :( iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 USB Wall Adapter Charger with USB to Dock Connector cable

These guys are really out there working for you. They literary responded to every question I had in minutes. Thats nuts haha. Green Dot charge cube like new just like they said. They saved me about $25!! Thank you so much Buyer Solutions I'll be back! 100%'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Cable Iphone Cable Iphone Cable