Tuesday 23 December 2008

Guitar Case Soft Gig Bad - gig bag, bags


The size and general features are fine (zipper, backpack like straps, pocket in the front)but the padding is so thin. It feels like it won't protect the guitar at all, except against very minor tension or nicks. I think its worth it to get a more heavy duty one if you want to actually protect the guitar. If you just need it for superficial transport, it should suffice. World Tour GBA100 Padded Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag

I was looking for an inexpensive case that I could also use to cary around my guitar, harmonica rack, and songbook, as well as a place to keep all of my smaller accessories (pick, winder, capo).



The pockets are great, and I love the backpack straps. They make carrying the guitar a lot easier.



My only complaint is that horrible "World Tour" patch. It just makes the case look very silly. I took the patch off and it looks a lot better now.



All in all...it's a good case.

I bought this World Tour guitar bag a few weeks ago. It is a very nice made bag and the big front pocket is a nice touch. The padding is ok and all zippers are smooth.

But when I opened the plastic bag I'd found some white stuff on the front of the bag. Looked closer it was some fungus growing on it. Yuck! Fortunately some alcohol wipe took care of it. Otherwise it should earn a 5 stars.

This is a very nice canvas gig bag for a standard sized acoustic guitar. I bought this for my 14 year old daughter to protect it while it is in her room not in use and so she could transport it. The bag is very sturdy, not overly padded, and the straps are strong. Great deal for the money!

If you want a nice bag that's fuctional and light but you don't want to break the bank then this is the bag for you! I have a light pink guitar and I just needed a simple bag and that's what I got! Im SUPER pleased. - Bags - Guitar Bag - Acoustic Guitar - Gig Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Guitar Case Soft Gig Bad - gig bag, bags gig bag Guitar Case Soft Gig Bad - gig bag, bags