Tuesday 16 December 2008

Fallen Tree Games


Awesome game, great music and beautiful smooth graphics. I love it! Great replay value and game gets quite complex and fun! Addicting and beautiful, if you like puzzles and relaxing zen type games you will love it. One of the best games on Android now! very impressed by the whole package. Looks amazing on my Galaxy S Captivate. Ultimate puzzler, highly recommend to everyone. Quell

I am ready to review this app on my own accord, you will understand my wording in a moment. First the game, beautiful, simple, elegant, and just the right amount of difficulty for a casual player. With only one annoyance keeping me from giving it the 5 stars it deserves : the developer. Yes, that's right. I don't want to join / like your Facebook, I will rate the app when I'm good and ready, and I am looking forward to the next game / level pack (whatever it is), but I don't need the constant reminders. Update 10/22/11: So I had to factory reset my phone and start the game over, and it's still asking me to review the game, which I already did! And I can't make it stop! Argh, update the game already and remove the annoyance.

I'm not a big gamer but was drawn to the artwork and simple beauty of this app. A fine puzzle game, taxing, and increasingly more challenging as you proceed. Top quality music. Recommended. Touch of class throughout.

game is way addictive, at the rate I am going I will be done in a few days. definitely need more levels. this is one of the most high quality games I've ever seen. absolutely remarkable. love everything about it, gives you this feeling mmmmmm this game is totally awesome! I rarely buy any apps, I saw the reviews and decided to give it a try!

I played Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Greedy Spiders and more. This one is the best. Very balanced and challenging puzzles, nice graphics, works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Very stable so far. Worth every penny.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fallen Tree Games Fallen Tree Games Fallen Tree Games