Friday 5 December 2008

European Pillows - pillow inserts, european pillows


Purchased a 20-pc bedding set in a bag, which came with two Euro square (26x26) shams. I was originally going to go with a $20 pillow in stores and put an Aller Ease cover over it, but I'm glad I waited to look here when I got home.These pillows are in the soft-to-medium range, but they definitely do not go flat over the course of the night. They've never needed fluffing so far, and are just thick enough to provide adequate neck support for my 6' tall frame without being overly thick. I decided to not hunt for a 26x26 cover, as it would likely cost more than the pillow itself.They have held up remarkably well. I half-expected them to not maintain their square shape when stood on-end with the bed made up proper, but they have been true-to-form so far. Aller Ease Cotton Allergy Euro Pillow, 26-Inch by 26-Inch - Pillow Inserts - European Pillows'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


European Pillows - pillow inserts, european pillows european pillows European Pillows - pillow inserts, european pillows