Friday 28 November 2008

Women


I ordered the stockings for spider and vericose vein support (I'm in my mid 30's) and I'm happy with the fit, quality, and shipping. Do take the step to measure the appropriate parts of your legs first before ordering. I first purchased a size large in a local store, and they just didn't seem tight enough. The size measurements are accurate for proper fit.



It did take a few weeks to get used to putting them on and wearing them, but now it's almost second nature. Severely arthritic people might have a hard time pulling them up. The amount of compression is just right. Any less would be not helpful for vericose veins. Washing is easy. I machine wash and hang to dry. After I remove them each evening, I notice that my legs aren't purple! I hope with continued use, my leg problems don't get worse. I recommend this brand. I'm very satisfied. Truform 20-30 Below Knee Closed-Toe, Beige, Medium

These stockings are great. They are worn every day to help heart function, wash and dry over night and are much more confortable than the ones over the knees. Getting them on over the foot is easy if you slide the foot against the carpet pile.

I LOVE THESE STOCKINGS! They are a bit difficult to put on with arthritic hands/wrists, but not any more so than any others of similar construction. They do the job well, are very comfortable, don't bind at the top, and are reasonably priced. The color is more "natural" skin tone for Caucasian skin. I have used less expensive versions, but they were not as good as these. Highly recommended.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Women Women Women