Friday 28 November 2008

Organization Accessories - hanging jewelry organizer, jewelry organizer


Just get this one, and see how organized your jewellery can be!

Reasons to love this product:

- the white background, that distinctly shows off the color of my jewellery

- lot of pockets, I can arrange view all of these at one shot.

- hang them in the closet and save space!

- I actually get time to quickly pick the jewellery every morning. There were times I couldnt find the jewellery I was looking for as it would be in a pile.

- I have tried a lot of jewellry organizers like boxes, small bags, and even hanging them up the wall with push pins.. none of it worked like this one for me!

- I actually bought the 37-pocket zippered one to store small earrings (so they dont fall off), and the 80-pocket one to store the large necklaces.

Just love this product. My mom loves it too, so I am shipping one to her and to my cousins in India as well.

Edit (March 2010): Been using this nearly two years now. looks great, works just as great! all my cousins love this too. I am getting one more for my 6 year old niece :) Hanging Jewelry Organizer White 37 Pockets Bedroom Closet Accessory Storage

At first I thought this was the answer to organizing my jewelry. I've owned it about a month or so, after going in it twice a day retrieving and returning jewelry to each compartment, a couple of zippers have broken and some of the (sewn in) dividers have ripped. But, I guess you get what you pay for!

This is a great product because it has zippers -- I've seen a lot of the larger organizers, but never liked as because I wanted zippers. Without them, the pieces definitely fall out some -- and I wanted to buy this so that it would make life easier going back and forth between school and home (as a frequently travelling college student). This is extremely useful, and although I suspect that necklaces would get more than a little tangled, I'm an earring girl anyway -- and I fit 2-4 pairs of earrings in each pocket, so I've still got plenty of room for my collection to grow. I definitely recommend this item!

This organizer is IDEAL for travel! The Zippers hold everything in place, and every thing is accessible and viewable when hung up by

it's built in hanger.

Nothing gets lost, tangled or falls out! This is VERY spacious and each pocket easily holds more than one item...so

don't be fooled by the "37 pockets"....it holds even MORE!

I HIGHLY recommend this for home use OR travel.

I love this Jewelry Organizer. During boating season, we spend every weekend on our boat, cruising the Chesapeake Bay. The worst part of these wonderful weekends is anticipating what activities will come up and which outfits will be required (I know---tough life, eh) This is the greatest thing. I keep all my costume jewelry in this wonderful organizer and take the whole collection with me every weekend and so am always prepared no matter the occasion. The organizer folds so I can fit it in my weekend bag and the hanger then allows me to hang the organizer in my closet. A friend of mine makes a lot of silver jewelry and I have a large collection of her work. The individual pockets provide great protection from crushing and the anti-tarnish property of the fabric backing keeps it all shiny and clean. I previously had an organizer that was all vinyl and did not zip. All the jewelry fell out of it, no matter how carefully I packed it. This one zips up tight and secure. I bought one for a friend and another that I will be giving my daughter-in-law for Christmas. That translates to my recommendation to buy this product.

I ordered 3 different jewelry organizers for my trip and this one is my favorite. Why??? It holds everything including necklaces and bangles and the zippers make everything stays in place. I'm going to get a few more for myself and some for friends and family for Christmas.

This is a really nice organizer for someone who has small jewelry pieces. I found the compartments to be very snug on the top areas and roomy but narrow on the lower half. The material is a sturdy plastic and I haven't had any problems with any tearing or riping. - Padma - Home Management - Hanging Jewelry Organizer - Jewelry Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organization Accessories - hanging jewelry organizer, jewelry organizer hanging jewelry organizer Organization Accessories - hanging jewelry organizer, jewelry organizer