Friday 7 November 2008

Tune Belt - arm band, armband


I needed something to carry my iPhone with me on runs. This was so inexpensive - I figured it was worth a try. I'm so glad I did! It is a great basic armband. It stays in place, allows you to actually USE the phone through the plastic cover, and it's relatively comfortable. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the first time I wore it - I wasn't careful about where the velcro was and it rubbed a raw spot on my arm. Now that I've figured out how to position it, it's not a problem. I've only used it about 5-6 times, so I can't speak to durability yet, but so far so good. iArmbands iPhone SlimLine armband - For 4g, etc. - 4gb, 8gb, 16gb, & 32gb models - 4g, 3g, 2g, 1g

I have to say I was very skeptical about the extremely low price of this armband. When I was doing research on iphone carriers like this they seem to have all been around $40+. I'm blown away!! This is such a great holder, you can actually use the phone through the plastic covering. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It was a great find and now I can listen to music while I run. Can't say enough good things about it!!

Armband for iphone is nice. not for bigger arms though. Mine are average and fits me perfect. easy to use. phone doesn't slide around and is protected by the clear plastic coating over face of phone. good purchase. use mine for working out. when running stays in place doesn't slide around or move. glad I bought it.

Very happy with this sports band for my iPhone. I run 3-5 times a week and use my iPhone to track my activity. The arm band is very comfortable and the plastic front allows for easy use of the controls. Great deal for the dollars.

It does the job and was a good buy in my book. I can use the touchscreen through the plastic, the band doesn't bother my arm while shooting the b-ball around and the neoprene behind the phone is comfy, it's adjustable and the phone is secure. Great deal.

I just purchased this product and have only used it about 4 times. The first time I used it, it was great! The third time I used it, I used it when running a 5k. By the end the sweat had wet the part that is right on my arm and probably wet my phone a bit. Not sure if its a major issue, I am hoping to get a screen protector which will probably remedy the problem.

I've had a few of these. I usually wear them out after a year. This one functions fine. It doesn't feel as sturdy as some of the others but it was also less expensive. My first two runs with it have been fine and it seems to work as advertised.

I bought this armband because it was one of the cheaper ones online. It is excellent! I use it everytime I run and it has never irritated my skin or slipped off. It is a bit difficult to see the screen through the plastic because of high glare, but nothing I can't get over. The only down side is that I have to remove my phone case before I use it because it won't fit unless the phone is naked. Overall, I recommend it! - Iphone Armband - Arm Band - Iphone - Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tune Belt - arm band, armband armband Tune Belt - arm band, armband