Tuesday 11 November 2008

Mens Bracelet - bracelet, leather bracelet


Looks good, feels comfortable, the only thing I could complain about is how once you adjust it for your wrist size/ ankle, it will in a short time get loose and you'll have to re-adjust it which is something that can be done in less than 15 seconds. Other than that Great Bracelet! Mens Brown Adjustable 3.0mm Thick Leather Cord Surf Bracelet or Anklet

Although this bracelet is suggested for men,I actually purchased it for my 11 year old grandson. He loves it. The leather cord is beautiful. I received the item within 3 days, so I was pleased with the prompt shipment.

A decent accessory to give you that "surfer dude" look, priced well.



However, I can't seem to figure out how to tighten the thing, and when I do manage to, it's mostly by sheer dumb luck. There were no instructions on how to tighten it, and frankly, I don't know why anybody would just inherently know how to.

I was wanting something like this and initially the product met my expectations other than the high shpping cost for a very low weight and small item. I question the shipping cost myself. If you order multiple, you receive a shipping cost for each item instead of lumping them in to one package. Seems a bit shady to me.



Any way, the bracelet split apart less than a month after wearing it with limited use. I would be cautious. The price seems pretty reasonable, but after you figure in the unusually high shipping costs, and then the product breaking right away, I would pass and look around your local area for a similar product. - Bracelet - Mens Bracelet - Leather Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Bracelet - bracelet, leather bracelet mens bracelet Mens Bracelet - bracelet, leather bracelet