Thursday 20 November 2008

Lithium-ion


This tool is a nice addition to your LXT line if you have a lot of insulation to staple We use it for acoustic interior insulation in interior framed walls, seems to work better than hammer staplers. However not valuable for roof felt due to the fact that it is not sequential firing, like the machine gun pheumatics we use. We were hoping for this but only single bump fire. Bare-Tool Makita BST221Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8-Inch Crown Stapler (Tool Only, No Battery)

This stapler is very useful for me because i am working as a tile installer , it makes my work much easier when i am preparing walls for float. This stapler is a great addition to my Makita drills set.

The tool is great, light, easy to use, and powerful.



The missing part is its staples. I can only T50 from arrow...



Amazon should bring in this type,

MAKITA P-08997 10 x 22mm Staples for Cordless Staplers



I found it on UK

[...]

Very nice tool. So much faster and easer than hand staplers. Drives staples all the way in unlike some others. My only complaint would be it only takes stables and nothing else. I've seen other staplers take brad nail and staples.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lithium-ion Lithium-ion Lithium-ion