Thursday 20 November 2008

Briggs  stratton - spark plugs


I couldn't find a spark plug at the local Ace that matched the plug model number in my Troy-Bilt owner's manual. My next step was Amazon and this spark plug that matched the number I was looking for. This is a genuine Briggs and Stratton spark plug and matches exactly the Champion plug that was in my mower. I installed it, and the mower started immediately.

Looking at the package, I see that this plug replaces CJ8, RCJ8, J19LM (my plug) , and RJ19LM.



The price for this plug is excellent especially with "free" prime shipping. Briggs & Stratton 5095H L-Head Engine Spark Plug

I bought this to replace a Champion J19LM on my 2007 MTD Yard Machines Briggs and Stratton 6.5hp lawn mower (675 series) (190 CC) Overall worked and fit well and would buy again. Another great buy from Amazon.com

Like for like replacement spark plug for the lawn mower.



Remove the old one, fit the new one - the mower runs better than ever.



Recommended as part of a mower overhaul - I'd not changed the oil, blade or plugs in eight years. Now my mower runs better than ever - and it's cleaner too!



Great price - and a neat looking spark plug. Recommended. - Spark Plugs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Briggs  stratton - spark plugs spark plugs Briggs  stratton - spark plugs