Wednesday 12 November 2008

Great Product - white board, board dudes


These pens are great in my kindergarten classroom. The caps "snap" on so the children can listen for the "snap" to make sure the cap is on tightly. They last a very long time and the tip holds up to a ton of writing. They erase easily from mirrors as well as dry erase surfaces. BIC Great Erase Grip "Pocket" Dry Erase Marker, Fine Point, Assorted, 6 Dry Erase Markers (GDEP61-Ast)

When they originally arrived, the markers seemed to be dried out... I decided to still give them a chance and left them sitting upside down under my desk lamp for a week... They work fine now. The only reason I don't give them a five is that. Otherwise I do prefer these markers to others, because of the rubber grips. The ink and erase quality is the same as Expo markers.

This product -- a package of six different-colored fine point dry erase markers -- does live up to what the manufacturer promises. They are low-odor to practically no-odor, the rubber grips are comfortable to hold, and marks on a small whiteboard do erase cleanly and easily (one quick swipe). The clarity of the six different colors is good, with blue perhaps the best of the six and orange the weakest. These are good for small white boards (think "Little House on the Prairie" school slate size).



I give them a four mainly as a precaution to potential buyers. I did expect them to be fine-point and not good for large classroom white boards, just the small ones; buyers do need to be aware of this. Also, the contrast of the orange marker to my small white board was just weak enough to prevent me from giving a five. In addition, at this point, I cannot tell how long the markers will last. With these things in mind, though, I can recommend this product. - Dry Erase - White Board - Board Dudes - Markers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Product - white board, board dudes markers Great Product - white board, board dudes