Sunday 30 November 2008

Boating


When i ordered this i was kinda iffy because of the last review but i ordered it anyway because it didnt really matter to me weather i got the strap or cable. This product shipped in like 3 days, i was amazed. When i took it out the box it was just as described on the box and when i ordered it. "Hand Winch with Cable". After finding my previous bolts i took off my trailer i put this on my trailer in 3 minutes. The only thing i didnt like was that the cable was not wound tight on there so i unwound the cable and fixed that minor problem. 1200 # Cable Hand Gear Winch Boat/Truck/Car/Trailer/ATV

As described, I ordered a "hand winch with cable", however; upon arrival I received a hand winch with a strap (not a cable which is needed for my pulley system) which does not or will not meet my needs. When I complained to the shipper there was no response. Since it cost too much to return I just threw it on the shelf with the other junk.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boating Boating Boating