Wednesday 1 October 2008

Red Alapaca Blanket - red, throw


When I received this blanket and opened it, I was immediately disappointed. It was so thin I thought I could punch through the material and there was no way it would be warm. I was SOOOOO WRONG!. This is the softest, warmest, lightest blanket I have ever touched. WELL worth the money. It has become the family favorite blanket. Now I have to fight for my turn with it on the couch. Must have MORE. I was worried that the price was to high for a blanket so I shopped around. For the size and the quality of the blanket this is a VERY good price. I recommend this blanket to anyone! AAA Extra 40% Off Soft 100% Alpaca Wool Reversible Throw Blanket Vibrant Muted Ochre Color Black Features

Pay attention to the "muted ochre" brown/black description, which is correct, rather than the title description which states "reversible throw blanket soft brown earth tone cream". There is no cream color in this blanket whatsoever. The colors are muted and certainly not "vibrant." When it states "reversible" it means it reverses to the same on the other side - it's woven. The title suggested to me that it reversed from the soft brown earth tone on one side to a cream color on the other side. It does not. Also note that the edges are not hemmed, they're stitched. If you need to return the blanket, the company does not refund the original postage and charges a 10% restocking fee. I am returning nonetheless as it does not work for the space intended. Also be forewarned that when you request return information from the company you will receive a snippy, poorly worded response, nothing that would encourage return business. Had the response been a bit more courteous, I may have considered placing another order for a different throw that would have better met my needs. Based on their response, I can assure them they will not be getting any further orders from me.

I love love LOVE my Alpaca blanket. These are quality blankets that are soft and warm and they breathe!

And they are so beautiful.



I had a down comforter but the feathers got everywhere. I was considering wool but it's so itchy and expensive.



It's true once you buy one of these you'll want more. I'll be ordering a couple more to have around for winter.



Cannot recommend these blankets enough. - Alpaca - Red - Blanket - Throw'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Red Alapaca Blanket - red, throw alpaca Red Alapaca Blanket - red, throw