Wednesday 1 October 2008

Chorine Neutralizer Cleaner - swimsuit shampoo


This product does indeed get rid of the smell of chlorine. My problem isn't with the product but with the pool I do aquasize in. The effects of the chlorine has already done it's damage by the time I climb out of the pool. The product works well to stop the bleaching of your swimsuit and should be used ASAP when you get out of the pool. I bought 4 bottles of this and will undoubtedly buy more when I run out. Summer Solutions Suit Solutions

this is a great product. i would recommend it to any swimmer who is tired of having there swimsuits wear out from too much use. just use it after you get out of the pool and your swimsuits will stay good as new forever! - Swimsuit Shampoo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chorine Neutralizer Cleaner - swimsuit shampoo swimsuit shampoo Chorine Neutralizer Cleaner - swimsuit shampoo