Monday 20 October 2008

Recommended - gps, garmin


Very nice case, I wish it had one more compartment. I have to find a good GPS, tried 2 Gramin's the last being a 3760T, and both were bad and returned. But this case is great. There are 2 very small pockets on the inside the I can figure out what use they could possible have. But the extra softcase for a 4.3 GPS is a nice feature. Lowepro Navi Plus Cases for GPS Navigator (Black)

I purchased the Lowepro Navi Plus Case to use with my Garmin nuvi 3790LMT, and it seems to be a perfect match.



The case has a zippered main compartment and two smaller pockets on the outside with Velcro closures. Inside the main compartment is a separate, removable pouch for the GPS device and a padded divider than can be re-positioned as needed.



My GPS (which has a 4.3-inch screen) fits comfortably in the removable GPS pouch. This pouch then goes into the main compartment of the case, which also holds my 12-volt DC power cable, the suction cup attachment for the windshield, the mount that the GPS snaps into, and the computer USB cable.



All of this fits easily in the case with a little room to spare, if you have any other small components you need to bring along.



It's nice being able to grab this one small case as I go out the door, knowing that I'll have everything I need to be able to use my GPS in the vehicle. - Gps Carrying Case - Gps - Garmin - Gps Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Recommended - gps, garmin gps case Recommended - gps, garmin