Monday 20 October 2008

Plus Size Tunic Top - juniors, black tunic plus size top


I love this shirt. It has the effect of being something sexy to just wear out and about or if your heading out to the club... the bottom layer is form fitting so it feels like it slims you... and for those ladies looking for the pop effect in the chest department.. well.. it certainly does that.. my bf loves how it looks says it shapes and molds my body well.. and im no skinny chick! I highly recomend this! Plus size Black Glitter print Necklace accented O-ring strap top - 2X

I really liked this top. It's hard for us full figured girls to find "summer in style" tops that we don't have to worry about our "girls". This worked okay, but just a little but too snug for me, so I sent back. I am a 42 DD, and I ordered a 1X. Again, not way too tight, but I am not accustomed to wearing tight clothes, (with the type of material), the tightness showed too many "little bulges". I loved the way it draped. I plan on getting a larger size. I think this company makes some cute tops for us girls with bigger upper body parts. I plan on shopping with this company again.

I bought this top in a 2x just to make sure if fit the girls and it certainly did. I actually probably could have gone down to a 1x, but wanted to be on the safe side. Everyone complimented me on how great it looked!!

It's a very cute and FUN top for sure!!

This top is really beautiful and fits perfectly. LOVE it! I also have to mention that this company has amazong clothes...I've been ordering several times from them and always loved their items. They always fit exactly how they should fit. - Juniors - Black Tunic Plus Size Top - Tops - Plus Size Tunic Top'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plus Size Tunic Top - juniors, black tunic plus size top juniors Plus Size Tunic Top - juniors, black tunic plus size top