Monday 20 October 2008

Kitchen And Household


This product is so simple, and so well designed, it is just wonderful. The tape comes on a simple, plastic dispenser that is lightweight and functional. It's perfect for wrapping those packages for USPS or UPS - and the tape is clear and strong.



I hope the person who invented this is living a gooooood life! Scotch Packaging Tape, 2 Inches x 800 Inches, 6 Rolls (142-6)

Usually this kind of tape is so sticky that it is a bit bothersome, but at least it does the job and all is forgiven.



Indeed I was, and am, shocked to find this tape simply does not stick. I agree with another reviewer that perhaps this is a bad batch, but how many bad batches can there be?



This tape does not stick and cannot be used to seal packages. It is quite annoying to have to order a six-pack of these things and find I have wasted time and money.



Just today I bought a cheap 7-11 "brand" of this packing tape and found it sticks better than the Scotch brand.

That's right, this thing barely sticks. It's thick, and heavy, but it doesn't stick! What's the point?

Also, these are small rolls, not very efficient. You need to get another roll after taping a couple, maybe three boxes.

I have never left a review before but this tape is worthless. The only thing this tape sticks to is its self. You have to wrap the tape around the package twice so it sticks to its self. It will not stick to anything else. I am using 2X the amount of tape that I should have to.

The tape has been recalled by 3M. If yours is not sticky call the number on the box and thay will replace it. 3M customer service was great.

My tape just does not stick, I have used 3M tape before may times and it is by far better then these particular rolls.



There must have been a defective batch made.

I now have to use 3 times the amount of tape to feel comfortable that the package will not fall apart. The glue is just not sticky.



Since I have already started using the rolls I do not think I can return it.

Just another voice to say that this tape isn't sticky. I've mailed the remains of my 6-pack back to 3M with a letter to that effect. I like to buy products made in the US, but have to look elsewhere. So far, USPS tape seems to work best.

maybe i got a defective pack, but this tape does not stick! i bought this expecting to use less tape per package, but it refused to stick to cardboard boxes. i had to use some cheap tape on top of this tape just so i could mail my packages. i would have returned it, but i used a few out of the package. will not be purchasing this again.

I love this tape for shipping because it is strong and very durable, but it is so expensive to buy at a local retailer. The applicator and cutter make using this tape so easy. This multiple roll package offers a great price plus no tax and free shipping. Would like to see less packaging material, maybe the 6 rolls packed into a recyclable plastic bag in lieu of the overwrapped cardboard tray.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kitchen And Household Kitchen And Household Kitchen And Household