Sunday 12 October 2008

Rechargeable Speakers - ipod dock, bose


I was warned recently that Bose quality was not what it used to be. That must be a nasty rumor because this system is fantastic. I have a sound dock in my bedroom and I have loved it forever. But I was not sure I would buy any more Bose after what I had heard from a friend. So when I got this as a gift for Christmas, I wasn't sure if I would keep it. WOW, in just a few days I have grown to love this thing and can't imagine life without it! We take it outside, to the park, it is like the boombox for the new millennium! I am kidding, I don't roller-skate around with it on my shoulder (yet) but we took it to the park for a picnic and the sound made me feel like I was at an outdoor concert. It is incredible.



One downside is that it is about 6 or 7 pounds, which is comparable to my dinosaur laptop. That sounds light until you have it hanging from your shoulder in an airport for an hour or so. So keep that in mind when traveling, this will definitely go into my rolling carry on...along with the laptop. It isn't HEAVY by any stretch of the imagination, but when you travel you have to consider every pound you carry.



I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in hotels. This little system is going to make me feel at home wherever I go. The sound quality is awesome. It is light and portable and fits perfectly into the front pocket of my carry on bag. The extra battery is included, which is a bonus for when I am out and about and unable to recharge.



I was so excited to take some time off, but now I am excited to get back out on the road so I can enjoy my new Bose-to-Go. Bose music-to-go package - SoundDock for iPod and iPhone (Gloss Black)

Using it with iPhone 4 playing m4a files & high bitrate mp3

Tried out many portables including the B&W dock before settling on the Bose.

This is as good as it gets for the size/weight. Very good clarity in the mids. Decent bass I can live with (it's the best among the portables).

3.5mm jack for your laptop or other music device.

Simple Remote control for iPod/iPhone when docked.

It is no mistery that the Bose sounddock portable are the best portable speakers in the market, and this sets includes the carrying bag that is very nice and perfect for it and 1 extra battery. The only problem is that the extra battery doesnt fit in the small pockets of the bag, so nowhere to put it.

Just purchased this BOSE soundDock this week. So far, it's been great. Easy to operate with my iphone/ipad and the sound is pretty good for its size. My Sonos soundDock sounds a little better/richer but it is also larger and heavier. This BOSE is really light and the remote control feature is wonderful......and it can crank up the volume. - Iphone Dock - Iphone Speakers - Ipod Dock - Bose'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rechargeable Speakers - ipod dock, bose bose Rechargeable Speakers - ipod dock, bose