Monday 6 October 2008

postage scale - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale


I am really pleased with this purchase. It saves me having to run to the post office every time I need to mail something weighing more than one ounce. I have an old mechanical postage scale and I discovered it was over-weighing everything. I threw it in the trash after getting this one. I like the fact that I can even weigh food in kilograms for my diet. 50 Pound Capacity Weighmax 2822-50 Blue Color Postal Shipping Scale, Battery and AC Adapter Included

Two problems. One, it is sold in the USA but its default setting is in KG not OZ. Called them and it can't be changed. Second, it takes several seconds for the reading on the scale to stabilize at zero, before it can be used. Too much trouble.

lately i've been running back and forth to the post office and like the other reviewer added it saved me from making unnecessary trips. it's seems to be accurate and super easy to use. you can switch measurements e.g. ounces to pounds with a touch of a button. it comes with batteries and an adaptor which is nice. i'm so glad i purchased this just in time to get ready for the holiday season and avoid those ridiculous lines!!

I own my own online business, and I offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping, so I need to ship orders as cheaply as possible. I ordered this scale so I could weigh packages at home (because its cheaper to print the postage online than buy it at the Post Office) and choose the cheapest option between flat rate and by weight. This scale has already saved me boatloads of money. It weighs packages easily, quickly, and accurately.

The scale has worked great. The thing I like most is that it keeps the weight after you remove the item. So if the item is too big for you see the weight when it is on the scale it keeps it after you remove your item.

Very pleased with this scale. It operates on a/c or a 9v battery. It is accurate, lightweight, small enough to be storred on a shelf or in a drawer out of the way. I especially appreciate the tare feature when weighing large packags.

Not sure how to rate this since I never did receive it. Amazon is using a new delivery service "Ensenda" which said they delivered but did not. A definite issue with Amazon. I ultimately got a credit and ordered an item that weighed 75# instead of 50 and for less money from another supplier. It is the same make and the item itself is good. - Weighing Scale - Shipping Scale - Postage Scale - Digital Scale Tare Accurate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


postage scale - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale shipping scale postage scale - digital scale tare accurate, shipping scale