Monday 6 October 2008

Painting Tools - carpet runner, painting tools


We first saw this product used by a moving company. They put it down to keep our carpeted stairway clean during our move. When we decided to paint up our stairway, we needed something to protect the carpet. This worked great. We also used it to protect carpeting in my son's house while he was painting several rooms. He commented on how easy it was to use and how well it worked. We could even move the film from one area to another. It works much better than plastic drop cloths! I highly recommend this! KleenKover Carpet Film Temporary Carpet Protection 24" X 200' Reverse Wind

This was a lifesaver on our recent move. It snowed the day before our move and there was all sorts of muck and dirt on the ground. This protected our new carpet from getting ruined. It is a bit tricky to get down...it is definitely a two person job. Once down, it isn't going anywhere. Worth every penny!

I had a problem with one of the rolls I have ordered. I was contacted back the same day. I was impressed with the service of this company. I feel bad leaving a bad review for the product because they customer service person (Renee) was so fast on trying to get this issue fixed. The first roll I got was a five star product. The second roll seemed to have issues, which they are fixing right away. I am sure, the next roll I get will be perfect. I would order from AAA again!

First of all, I'm disabled so many jobs are hard for me, but having said that, I think you really need 2 people to put this on correctly so it doesn't get all tangled up. You really have to give it a PULL to get it off the roll. With one person, if you do that, it releases the part already "tacked" down from the carpet and you have a mess. It does keep the carpet clean, once you get it down. - Carpet Runner - Painting Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Painting Tools - carpet runner, painting tools carpet runner Painting Tools - carpet runner, painting tools