Monday 6 October 2008

Grill Cleaner


This is the first product I've ever reviewed! But I was just out scrubbing my grill for the big 4th of July Grilling Weekend and was thinking how well the Grill Daddy Cleaning tool has performed. I only bought the thing to qualify for Free Shipping but am incredibly glad that I did. It works very well. The steam cleaning action really saves a lot of elbow grease. I fully recommend it. Grill Daddy GB91062C Grill Cleaning Tool

It is handy and just the right size for inside grills such as the

Jenn Aire. What is really nice is the steam. And No more dirty

cloths. Easy to use and does the job. We also have the big daddy

for our outside Bar-Be-Que. Very good invention. SOmeone saw a need and

filled it.

I bought one of these for my husband and one for my Mother in law for her birthday and they both like it. Its takes a lot less effort to clean the grill then with traditional methods and it comes way cleaner. The product is easy to use and does what it claims. I would recommend to others.

Love the Grill Daddy. Just heat up the grill, fill the Daddy with water, and brush away clean your grill. Makes the grill maintenance so much easier. It's made out of plastic, so I'm not sure how long it will last. For now, I couldn't be happier.

I was mildly skeptical that the addition of the water to the brush would help in cleaning the grill, but I have to say I was wrong--I actually now enjoy the post-taking-off-of-the-food-from-the-grill steam cleaning! Because the cast iron grate on my Weber Q is cleaner now, my sear lines on steaks come out perfectly and food never sticks (it used to, even with a bit of an olive oil daub). I also like that the grill brush is removable and machine-washable.



I like this so much, I'll probably buy one for my Dad.

I thought I would give this a shot due to the fact it is bbq season again. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much...what a surprise! My husband laughed at me when I used it because he said I sounded like an actor for the company. One swipe across the grill and it left a clean line like something you would see in a commercial. So easy to use and it really works!!

I have spent lots of hours on the grill so I have also spent a lot of time cleaning my grills. I have used every kind of brush there is to clean the grate surface. I have done everything for removing the grate and using Brillo to stainless brushes, brass brushes, you name it, I've tried it. I never was really happy until now. I finish cooking and immediately grab my Grill Daddy cleaning tool, open the water valve on top and in a few seconds the grill looks like brand new. The trick is that it must be done while the grill is hot and the steam quickly removes even the hardest of burned on residue. I LOVE this brush. It has reduced what use to take a half hour down to a couple of minutes. If you like to use your grill but hate the clean up this is a must have.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Grill Cleaner Grill Cleaner Grill Cleaner