Friday 24 October 2008

Fake Security Camera - home security, video security


Better than I thought it would be, the red light works great with batteries and have dome housing. All that looks like a real camera. Easy to install and for such a cheap price, the product is much worth it! I am very glad got a warning sticker with its package. VideoSecu Dummy Fake Imitation Security Camera with Flashing Light LED Cost-effective Security CCTV Simulated Dome Camera 3PZ

Camera Looks like the real deal and I love the flashing red light. Everyone who visits our family thinks it is the real one. Good quality and fast shipping. I think I will purchase more in the future! Well constructed and low price is absolutely a good choice.

Great product and looks real. Received six Dummy Security domes and they are easy to install, noticeable at night, works well. Everything was as expected from these fake cameras, especially the LED works great! Would and have recommended to others.

Everything was as expected. We installed it out of door. It looks so real that neighbors asked me when I got them. And the flashing light works very well. I have enjoyed used for outside and warning thieves away from our house. So great!

It looks just like the real camera. The red light is working great. Recently, I bought 2 dummy cameras for my security system from this seller. They installed simply and look realistic enough. It is hard to complain for the price because of so cheap! And it did the job very well. I'm very pleased with the camera and with Warehouseseller for their excellent service. - Home Security - Fake Security Camera - Infrared - Video Security'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fake Security Camera - home security, video security home security Fake Security Camera - home security, video security