Tuesday 14 October 2008

Amy Bento - aerobics, amy bento


This is a review I posted in February 2009 (this product is listed in two places on Amazon): "Nothing compares to Amy; I love this challenge as much as I love ASC1 and ASC2. I was a little frustrated when I first attempted it, because I had trouble with the box turn in combo 2; I'm glad I kept at it because this workout makes me feel fantastic. This is especially true during those times when I've fallen off my diet plan; ASC3 is a super calorie burner. I was doing this twice a week, but I'm adding some new Patrick G. videos for variety, until Amy hopefully finishes ASC4. This is definitely an advanced workout and one that stays in my rotation." I still love this workout; I feel even better doing it since I started using kettlebells this year as my primary method of strength training. It makes my step routines fly by! Amy indicates she won't be completing ASC4 until next year, but this video has tremendous staying power. Advanced Step Challenge 3 with Amy Bento

She's very good - enthusiastic and likeable. Music has a good beat too. Took me while to get the moves (I still can't do the reverse stomp, double stomp or whatever) - I'm very uncoordinated - that's why I do step at home and not at the gym :) I skip the power-ups - I'm 42 - are you kidding? Don't have that much energy. Highly recommend.

It had been a while since I had taken a step class but I wanted to get back into it. I purchased another step dvd but it was too basic and I quickly got bored of it. I decided to try Amy's workout and I'm glad I did. What a great workout! It took me a while to learn the routine. Even after going through the previews, I still had to pause and rewind over and over again. But my persistance paid off. It is so much fun! She has five different routines and several mixes, so you'll never get bored. If you already know the basics, you should be able to catch on pretty quickly.

Amy Bento is my favorite fitness instructor for home workouts. I don't like this workout as much as ASC1, but it's good. I feel the choreography is more difficult to learn which is OK with patience. I wish it was slightly simpler on combo 2 is all. I do recommend it to people who like challenging choreography, and the premixes are nice to have for variety and workout length. I wish this feature was available in ASC1.

Great workout! I love the preview moves, it helps a lot. The warm up could have been better but I have another video of hers and that has a good warm up so I use that one. It has two(2)15 minute Ab workouts which I enjoy. If you like step work outs this one is great. Amy Bento's #2 video is just as good too.

Was very excited to get this DVD, until I tried it....I have been doing advanced step aerobics for 20+ years and I was totally lost in this!!!! A few of the moves were broken down, but there were many more that should have been explained in much more detail.

Amy goes through each combo several times so you really get a chance to get the hang of it. I just fudge it until I get the moves down which is a source of much entertainment for my husband who loves to watch me fumble around! It isn't so hard it's impossible, but you definitely have to be an experienced stepper and in excellent shape to do this workout.

Another fun step workout from Amy. Great music, fun moves, what more can you want from a workout? For advanced or intermediate fitness levels. It takes a few times to get the moves down but once down, the workout is so much fun!

As a long long time home video junkie, I am always looking for a new exciting challenge. Amy's video certainly is that. Her energy is unbelievable and I am more than jealous of her stamina and endurance. It is nice to be challenged not just by the intensity but also by the moves, but perhaps with a bit too much challenge on the moves. My main complaint in this video is the poor step training preview to the moves. This is the first video I have ever had to try to train myself on the moves after failing miserably the first run through. I am still struggling in keeping up and often get too frustrated when I can't get the moves down, though I have only tried twice now. If I ever do learn the moves, I will feel very accomplished. This video is only for the very coordinated and advanced stepper. - Amy Bento - Fitness - Aerobics - Advanced'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amy Bento - aerobics, amy bento aerobics Amy Bento - aerobics, amy bento