Monday 22 September 2008

Wenger


I have been wearing an expensive Invicta watch for years. While it was a nice watch, it never seemed to keep time. It would either be fast or slow. I know about the reputation of Wenger and how good their watches are supposed to be. I bought this watch and I am glad I did. It is not quite as big as my Invicta was, but it is still a good size watch. IT KEEPS GREAT TIME!! This watch is always on the mark. The swiss quartz movement is definitely the way to go. I had to remove a few links to get the watchband to fit exactly right, but it has become a part of me every since receiving it. I would recommend this watch to anyone. You will not be disappointed! Wenger Swiss Military Men's 72936 Sport VII Military Watch

I was interested in this watch because I was looking for a nice, relatively inexpensive Wenger watch to wear whilst working (to avoid breaking a leather watch, as I had done in the past) and so naturally, this steel-banded Wenger caught my eye. It's really nice and low-profile, I like the relatively narrow band, and the neat design of the links make it look perfect on my wrist. Overall I expected a lot and I was very pleased when I saw it in person. I had to get it sized at a jeweler for five dollars though. (Excellent price, no big deal). I also own a $425 dollar Wenger, but this watch is just as good in my opinion. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a nice, sleek, inexpensive beautiful quality-made watch!

In first place, I must say that I've looking for a good, non expensive siwss watch to wear everyday for quite a while, and Wenger has always been my choice, but whenever I went to a watch store, the prices (double or triple) keep away me to buying one, until I found this model in amazon, nice look, simple and clean desing, wich gives the elegant look by its arabic numbers and luminous features! and is the good size watch too... This one has it all, and for less than $100, I had to take my chance. It arrived well, on time and in good shape, as it appears in the ad pictures!

What else can I say?, I do recomend this watch to everyone!

I work in the HVAC field, Its been 14 months I have had it on, work and all. First 3 to 4 months the watch was nice for the price, then it started making rattling noises internally. Adjusting the time the crown came looses on me a couple times I had to stick it back in (that was kinda weird). The crystal/glass is scratched up. Im not to crazy about the stainless steal bracelet kinda loose and wobbly.



Yea it has the warranty but I never sent it in, I cost me $75 for the watch, I just didn't want to deal with it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wenger Wenger Wenger