Monday 22 September 2008

Comfortable - very good, electronics


I have owned my Bose in-ear headphones (white/black stripes) for a little over a year now and they have been great to me and my wife for the gym, listening on the computer, etc. We have lost a few ear tips since by accident so we needed some new ones. I saw these on Amazon and gave them a shot. I ordered the medium ones because I thought they should fit any ear...And I think it was a great choice for the wife and I, they stay in my ear WAY better than the original style especially since they kind of wrap around the one part of your ear. We always had a hard time keeping the old style in the ear especially if we were using them to run/jog. Overall if you need some new ear tips go with the new stayhear style and order the ones you think will fit for your ear, I used the old style as a reference of what size to order. Bose® StayHearTM tips - Medium (2 pairs)

After several years of trying everything to keep the original Bose ear buds in place (replace tips, try all three sizes, wash tips with stuff to make them sticky) I had given up wearing them while I worked out. As soon as I would start to sweat, out they'd pop. I ride a stationary bike for 45 minutes every day and the Bose ear buds would be out of my ears in about 5 minutes. So I gave up and started wearing headphones.



Then I saw the new ear bud tip design (StayHear TM) and thought, what the heck. Got them yesterday (Size Medium because that's the size in the old ones that fit) Used them this morning and they stayed in my ear the whole 45 minutes. In fact I had to pry them out when I was finished.



I love them. They fit. They're comfortable, They stay in. Now I have my Bose quality sound back. Thank you Bose.



UPDATE: After several days of use, the performance of the first day is confirmed. They stay in my ears during a full 50 minute workout without any loosening at all. Ahhhhhh.....

These are really great-- they fit in the ear comfortably (with no pressure), they stay secure while jogging, and the material itself seems very nice and does not aggravte my skin (I have a latex sensitivity and these do not seem to bother me, though I am uncertain as to what they are made of.) Of course the sound it great.

great sound with these headphones, they stay put while walking, running, shopping...only problem for me is that the tip often falls off of the headphone point itself, easily lost, hard to get out of ear but i still give 5 stars compared with other tips.

This is my first set of quality phones for mobile use and I got a great price on the Bose phones at a BJ Wholesale Store...I didn't realize when I bought them that they did not come with this piece which Bose has designed to allow the bud to stay in the ear canal with more stability...The set may have been an older model...I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Bose makes the piece available on line for purchase...For anyone who uses the Bose ear bud while being very active, these StayHear tips are fantastic...No more having the bud come out of the ear at every twist and turn of the head...I love them!!

The problem with the regular ear buds were that they kept falling out of my ears when I was riding my bicycle. These new ones stay put despite rapid descents and let me enjoy the wonderful sound of Bose.

As others have mentioned, it's too easy to lose the original tips that come with the Bose headphones. Mine are a couple of years old so they originally had the old-style tips. I debated whether to get the new style but for a few bucks I figured what the heck. Well, they may look funny, but they work. I thought it might be hard to get them into the right position, but they just tuck right into that little curve of your ear without even trying and then they DON'T MOVE. So soft that they're not uncomfortable in the least. I love them!

I used to have to push my earbuds back into my ears all the time while I was running on the treadmill (or doing anything that required movement). Now, I put in the earbuds, and go about my business. I can even drop my iPhone (not recommended), and the earbuds don't pop out. These things are awesome. I would recommend them to anyone that likes to listen to their music while doing any activity that causes you to move your head around.

Awesome!!!! The other positive reviews say it all. Just get a pair when you lose your current tips. I have quite a big head but medium fits me perfectly. The extensions fit snugly inside your ears' contours and hold the business end in place. Very comfortable, and secure. - Electronics - Very Good - Comfortable - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comfortable - very good, electronics ipod Comfortable - very good, electronics