Monday 8 September 2008

Toolocity


I purchased these to make my own concrete counter-tops and they worked great. The only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 was because one of the pads was slightly deformed when I got it. It was a higher grit than I needed for my project, so it wasn't a big deal. I did about 12 feet of counter-top, and I only needed the one set.



I would purchase these again...the price is certainly right! Diamond Hand Polishing Pads for Stone - Set of 8 Pcs

Great Results. Arrived early and in excellent shape. A TIP...If you don't want to buy a special 2500-4000 rpm grinder ($150-$175), go to Harbor Freight and buy a Router speed control ($20.00) and use a standard 4 1/2 grinder with 5/8 x 11 threads. I just had counters installed and made several soap holders from the left overs. The top had factory finish but the sides needed attention after I cut them with my tile setters wet saw. When I was done you can't see any difference between mine and the pros. Only thing I would do in addition is get the white buffing pad to go with the black one. great set at a fair price...

I purchased the pads along with an elecronic polisher and found these to be absolutely useless and a waste of money...I burned through them so quickly they were for a one time use only...the gride level on the block faded quickly and I wasn't even sure which pad now is which...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toolocity Toolocity Toolocity