Tuesday 9 September 2008

Multidapt - multidapt


I have only purchased Krusell products from Sweden since they offer a ligetime warranty and yes I am proof of this fact. When the case or clip would break, they immediately issued a replacement. As an owner of a RAZR cell phone, I have been using this spring clip for a long time. Krusell Multidapt Spring Clip, Black

This would be a great clip, if only the spring was stronger and or a bigger undercut on the underside of the clip. On more than one occassion my phone has come off my belt when I brush against something or stoop down. I have a rather large smart phone (HTC Inspire), so would probably work better on a smaller phone.

Used it for a custom audio box that clips on to my belt. Just note that the back of it it curved inward so it might not work for all custom solutions. Made for a very professional looking final product. - Multidapt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Multidapt - multidapt multidapt Multidapt - multidapt