Tuesday 9 September 2008

Movado Mens Watch


This for me is a beautiful watch. The body and bracelet is made from Tungsten Carbide - one of the hardest substances known and used for the cutting faces of machine tools. So its hard! It wont scratch in a hurry -though be warned it may scratch other things. The TC is a bit darker than stainless steel - think polished gun metal - so its very distinctive. The black interior links in the bracelet are covered in a very dark hard matt rubber. The face is classic Movado - plain and elegant. This is a watch that looks as good with a suit as it does with jeans. I bought this watch from the UK (Movado is virtually unknown in UK) and even with import duty and VAT etc it was almost half price compared to the sole UK dealer (Harrods!) However you do NOT get a manufacturers warranty. Amazon provide quite a limited warranty that covers the movement only. This is a big issue and something Amazon should be more explicit about on the site. For me I am still delighted as my watch is fine and half price. If I had a problem and Amazon were still selling at this price (and ex rate was stable!) I could buy a replacement watch and almost still be no worse off than a UK purchase...but thats for me and remember Movado is rare in UK. For others you need to weigh up the saving v the warranty (oh and remember you will have to pay a jeweller to adjust the bracelet upon receipt). Love my watch though and excellent service direct from Amazon.com Movado Men's 605850 Fiero Tungsten Carbide Watch

i got this watch for Christmas Gift.

and this is just really beautiful watch.

i had movado vizio before but now when i got Fiero

i couldn't compare this with vizio.

vizio was really nice piece but the Fiero is really beautiful and elegance.

it's a piece of art i say!

also very shinny with Tungsten material.

i'm very impressive with tungsten first time.

this is totally different with stainless or titanium.

i just got this watch so i have to keep watching how it will change.

i'll update if i found any other issue with this watch.

but for now, i'm really satisfied with my watch.



Happy New Year All ~

I have owned this watch for about a year and a half now and I still can't find any other watches on the market that would match this. While being very classy and simple, your wrist will never go unnoticed. Almost every time I wear this watch I get asked by someone who makes it and where I bought it from.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Movado Mens Watch Movado Mens Watch Movado Mens Watch