Thursday 11 September 2008

Lavatory Faucet


I purchased two of these for our bathrooms. The color of this faucet is perfect. It is not at all black like the similar Kingston Brass one offered. The only problem I had is that the faucet conmnections were to short to fit their 3cm granite vanity tops, so we had to purchase an adapter for them. Other than that, I love them! Hardware House H10-7259 Artesian Two Handle Lavatory Faucet with Pop-up, Oil Rubbed Bronze

This faucet is a great deal for the price. Easy to install, and no issues to date. The actual handle part that you spin to turn off/on occassionally loosens but you can just twist it back with your hand.

I saw this faucet and was amazed at the price after shopping similar ones at the local big box home improvement stores. It came within 30 hours after ordering! FREE shipping because I have the "Amazon Prime" membership which I highly recommend! My 14 yr old daughter and I were able to install this together and we love the way it looks. I was also happy that it matched other oil rubbed bronze items that were not the same brand. Great color, great price, great look and great company I will order from again!

For the money, this faucet can't be beat! It appears just as it does in the picture and description. Quality is very nice. I wanted to upgrade an old faucet, and this worked wonderfully. I may purchase a couple more for my other faucets. I would recommend this faucet! (I should mention that I did not install this. My husband did. He did have to buy longer connections for it. Other than that, installation was simple.) We've been using this faucet now for a couple months with no problems.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lavatory Faucet Lavatory Faucet Lavatory Faucet