Thursday 11 September 2008

Bargain Tee - t-shirt, tees


Bought this shirt because I needed a long sleeve shirt to wear while doing welding and grinding and other things.

This shirt is nice and thick, but not so thick that you sweat to death in it. It's a nice middle between a flannel and a cheap, thin T-shirt.

Keeps me warm on cooler days and is even fine to wear on the warmer ones.

So far so good. RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Long Sleeve Pocket T- Shirt, Ash Heather, XXX-Large Tall

This is a very well made shirt, much more thick than a normal undershirt, and quite warm on chilly days. I wear it mostly as an undershirt and have been pleased with my purchase, as I have been looking for something that is a little warmer than normal, thin undershirts. It doesn't get too hot if the day warms up a little, which is nice. I guess it is a little expensive to just use as an undershirt, but I am willing to pay a little more for the added thickness and durability it is made with.

My husband loves this shirt. It is comfortable and stylish for even the macho guy. My husband is a gentleman with the macho handsome look. So this is a perfect shirt for chilly day and just great look for every day style. Plus great material! He wears it all the tome on chilly days.

I don't give fives except in extreme circumstances.



These shirts are well made, not a light weight cloth. I got the XL's - I've a 19 1/2 inch neck, 6' tall, and fairly wide wingspan. The neck is comfortable, the sleeves go to the wrist, in about a dozen washings there is no shrinkage. They seem durable and colorfast. I bought them for working in the yard and on cars.



The pocket is a great benefit, and has a little loop inside at the top, perfect for holding sunglasses in place (or a pen for the geek effect).



The only annoyance is the tag, which can be cut off.

These are very good fitting, quality shirts. I'm 6'4" and sometimes finding XLT clothes that fit well at a reasonable price is hard to do. These are great, will keep buying more. Wish they had more colors - I'm stuck on orange myself. - Tees - T-shirt - Workwear - Carhartt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bargain Tee - t-shirt, tees tees Bargain Tee - t-shirt, tees