Tuesday 23 September 2008

I Would Recommend It - excercise equipment, wrist weights


I use these on my wrists while playing wii tennis and am now getting a real workout while I play! It was difficult to get used to at first; but now I can't play without them. They're very well made; sturdy and well priced.



Highly recommended! Wii Ankle Or Wrist Weights

I'm very happy with these weights, they aren't too light or too heavy. It's a great addition to the wii for exercises. I don't see why regular weights wouldn't work though, if you could get them cheaper. There really isn't anything that makes these specific to the wii that I've seen.

I knew in advance that these were labeled "Wii" but were in no way different from other weights. I still got them because they had good reviews and were reasonably priced.



Unfortunately, I must have very skinny arms, because even when they are pulled as tight as possible, they slide up and down my arms. I am going to have to get wrist warmers or something to wear under them, to prevent chafing.



If you are on the small side, these might be an annoyance for you.

Kind of a goofy concept, but I actually got these to wear while playing video games. The wrist weights strap on securely and fit comfortably while allow you to use your hands, finger, arms, and wrists. I sweat under them, but I think that's going to happen with anything like this. I position the gap down, and the weights hang comfortably over my wrists - I don't even have to tighten the strap too tight. Note this product seems to be filed under video games, so while submitting this review, the systems ask me to rank the product with stars, and then to rank how 'fun is this game,' also in stars. Weights are not fun.

These are nice ankle and wrist weights, though I will look for something a bit heavier for my ankles to really increase the workout from stepping. I have average size wrists for a woman, and they are a tiny bit loose when pulled tight but still fine to use for cardio boxing on the Wii. They definitely increase the workout from boxing! For small wrists, they may not be tight enough, even when pulled very tight. I found them too heavy to wear comfortably for Wii tennis or table tennis. - Micro Wrist Weights - Wrist Weights - Weights - Excercise Equipment'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


I Would Recommend It - excercise equipment, wrist weights micro wrist weights I Would Recommend It - excercise equipment, wrist weights