Tuesday 23 September 2008

Best Of The Best - skin care, cleansers


I was looking for something like this but I didn't want to spend $200 on the other brand when I wasn't sure it would work. For $30 I can take a bit of a chance. I have been using this brush since Christmas Eve and I am amazed at how much better my skin looks. At 56, zits and clogged pores that just dodn't want to go away are pretty much on the mend. Imbedded black heads have disappeared. I wouldn't use this more than once a day because it tends to dry out my skin. Hydrate after you use this. In short, I'm really glad I bought this cleaning system. A little instruction about how often to change the brush head would be nice, but I can live without it. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

I am mid 20s and have very congested but dry/sensitive skin. No matter how many face cleansers I would use, I would get out of the shower and still my face would have make up and not feel or look clean. I became more and more interested in the clarisonic mia brush (the cheapest model) but that week I saw an ad for this Olay brush. WOW. my skin has not felt so smooth before in my life. my skin is still problematic but I do not experience the awful flakiness that perpetuated my problem skin! when i use my witch hazel toner, there is NO make up or grime in my cotton cosmetic pad. If you want a deap clean, this is for you. I was surprised the brushes are not crazy expensive, but there is no detail on how often they suggest you to replace them. I'll use my own judgement on that. Love that I can leave this in the shower and not worry about it possibly getting wet or having any place where I need to plug it in. Great value if you think about the amount we ladies spend on face products. I love the sample cleanser in the box, a little goes a long way. I may think about purchasing that when it is empty.

I just started using this for a week now. I have normal to dry skin and everytime I use it (which is every other day because I don't want to over-exfoliate) my skin ends up so smooth. My husband even noticed how smooth and radiant my face looked after using the brush with the exfoliation facewash. It makes my moisturizer work even better and harder than it would normally. I exfoliate right before going to bed. My face feels so clean and soft I can't say enough good things about this product! And for those who don't know how often to change the brush-head, the box says every 3 months or so based on the wear and tear of the brush. Spend the money and buy this product, it is cheaper than the competitor but works just as well!

Was given this for xmas so I have only used it since xmas day. My skin is fresher and clean! I was looking for something like this without spending a ton of money. Well hubby managed to find this for me. It is battery operated which is a HUGE plus because I have found that rechargeable ones just start losing their charging power. Don't know how long this will last, that remains to be seen. But so far LOVE IT! My skin does too:)

I started using the Pro-X Cleansing System about two weeks ago. My complexion looks better already. My pores are smaller, my skin brighter and smoother and my makeup looks smoother. I am very pleased with this product for the price. I haven't used the higher prices systems that people talk about but this system serves my purposes.

I've been lusting for the Clarisonic for awhile now but $150 was way out of my budget for skincare. I am a college student in my really early 20's and I bought the olay cleansing tool for several reasons: 1. I wanted to begin my preventative care early on, 2. I wanted to rid my T-zone of blackheads and 3. it's really affordable.



My opinion:

I've used the machine for 3 days now and I feel like it has really made a difference in the texture and cleanliness of my skin. My skin immediately felt smoother and free of dead cell debris and my moisturizer absorbed a lot faster and better upon application. In buying Olay's machine, I was really really hoping that it would be the solution to my blackhead conundrum!! I've been plagued with blackheads for as long as I can remember and it's just been a chronic and STRESSFUL concern of mine. In the past, I tried many products that claimed to dissolve blackheads but nothing worked. After using Olay's cleansing system, I could tell that some of my blackheads have already disappeared after only 3 days of use. Furthermore, I could also see that much of the gunk that has been clogged deep in my pores of are also surfacing. I've been having a much easier time extracting my blackheads with a blackhead extractor thanks to Olay's cleansing system.



Overall I would really recommend this product to anyone. Now it's not a magic bullet. I didn't wake up the next day having amazing skin but the subtle improvements in the texture of my skin was enough for me to say that buying this product was well worth it! Many of us often overlook the simple step of washing our face, when little do we know it can make all the difference. There is no way our own hands are capable of achieving what a machine can do. For $30 bucks, Olay cleansing system is a great investment. - Cleansers - Micro-dermabras - Face Brush - Skin Care'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Of The Best - skin care, cleansers cleansers Best Of The Best - skin care, cleansers