Saturday 20 September 2008

Boxing Bag Gloves - boxing bag gloves, everlast


I use these wraps for boxing lessons. They're comfortable and protect my hands. It took me a little practice to wrap them correctly, but you can google for instructions. These feel just as good as the Everlast wraps they use at my gym, and yet they're much cheaper. 180" Elastic Cotton MMA Handwraps (Pair) - Black

These are far superior to Everlast wraps in every way. Easier to wrap, better thumb loop, better material, better elasticity, better shape retnetion wash after wash, thinner and more breathable, better hand protection since I can wrap tighter. That they are 1/2 the price of Everlast is a bonus. Longer, thinner and stretchier is a good thing. I hit the bag as hard as I possibly could today with these for 30 minutes and felt nothing in my hands. I have not experimented too many brands of wraps but with these I'm not tempted too. I'd be surprised if you didn't love them.

I ordered the blue and neon green and they came in three days. Perfect hand wraps for beginners as well as more advanced fighters. Great price. I was expecting cheap-o's but got a truly excellent product. They go the distance.

These wraps are great. At first I ordered two pairs to test them out. After I got them used them, washed and dried them, I got 8 more pairs! These wraps are great. The only difference between these wraps and Everlast wraps, these ones are a little bit thinner cloth material. Nonetheless, great wraps!!!! Great Price! They also shipped them same day, both times!

I bought 4 pairs for my wife to use. Comfort is as good as my more expensive Fairtex wraps, and better than Everlast wraps. Very high quality as well. No need to shop around, these are as good as anyone can ask for, at a great price.

These wraps are nice and durable, they worked perfectly for their purpose.



Just FYI, if you purchase any color different from white wash them with similar colors (if you'll be using a wash machine) because they loose a lot of the pigment. Not a problem at all if you handwash them ;)

I was skeptical when I purchased this product, as I have only bought Everlast wraps in the past. Much to my surprise these are actually very high quality. I would even say they are slightly better than the more expensive Everlast wraps. The only reason for that being these do not wrinkle up as quickly as the Everlast ones. That is a very minor advantage but actually makes a huge difference.

I received these handwraps very quickly and almost a month before the expected date. The product is very good and it's a joy to work out with them. If you are looking for some sort of handwraps, go with these, they are awesome! - Hand Wraps - Boxing Bag Gloves - Boxing Gloves - Everlast'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boxing Bag Gloves - boxing bag gloves, everlast hand wraps Boxing Bag Gloves - boxing bag gloves, everlast