Sunday 23 October 2011

Unlocked Cell Phones - unlocked cell phones, samsung


Great phone in brand new condition despite saying refurbished. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it did not come with original samsung battery. When tried to charge it with the power on would not let you because it is not a certified samsung battery. However if you turn the phone off it will charge. Packaging and shipping was not a issue at all. Came well packed with handbook and wall charger. Phone was easily upgraded to verizon account with no problems. Samsung Glyde U940 Cell Phone Touchscreen Cell phone for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty

Phone is nice. BUT, when trying to activate on our existing Verizon no contract plan, we were informed that this is a smart phone and REQUIRES a monthly data package. The minimum monthly fee is above $50 and a bit much for our son. We will return the phone and look elsewhere. Walmart has some good no contract phones and packages.

This cellphone was the worst ever! I have never had so much trouble with a touchscreen than I have experienced with this particular phone. The calibrations are out of sequence, I aim to press one function and it takes me to a totally different function. I took it to Verizon and one of their technicians confirmed the same thing. I hope the sellers will be able to refund me my money!

shipping came in good time. was well boxed and shipped. Nothing was wrong with it. The phone isnt awesome but it was also recalled. people complaining about the phone sucking should've researched it more. This phone was recalled by verizon wireless a few years back because as the phone gets older it will turn on and off and short out the screen may become harder to touch what you want. i knew this buying the phone and wont cry when it starts happenening but for now. i dont mind the phone it works well enough :)

This product came to me in a box, with all of the pieces wrapped in plastic, the presentation was pretty decent for a refurb. Unfortunately, when I powered the phone on, what I found was that the phone had not been wiped, it had partially been cleared but there was still random data on the phone in various forms, and worse yet, the touch screen was completely dysfunctional. It worked for about 20 seconds and then started randomly selecting menu items. No matter where I touched, it opened contacts, then backed out no matter where I touched. If I did manage to dial a number, when I went to press send, it would back out, or take me to mobile web. This phone was awful. Luckily I realized how poor it was and returned it very quickly. When I buy refurbished, I don't expect it to be pristine, but I expect it to function!

There are so many things wrong with this phone I don't even know where to start. First of all, it took almost 2 weeks to get the phone. Once arrived, it doesn't even look like a real phone but one I should give to my 3 year old to play with. The touch screen is a joke and doesn't work. The back falls off all the time, and once that is removed the lovely battery wants to come out. Also, when you talk to people you have to lock the phone or it beeps during the whole conversation. Additonally, you have to charge it every day since it won't hold a charge. I want my money back but in rage and frustration I threw it across the room. I am tempted to go old school and to buy a land line....Don't waste your money as you don't want to lose your sanity.

Our phones are vital for my daughter and I to communicate while she takes care of her brother after school. Unfortunately, when she opened the phone and activated it, she told me it would not charge. Finally she was able to charge it, but after that it would not charge again. It lasted several days, just long enough for her to enter her contacts once again. After that it had to be returned.



Amazon's return policy appeared very simple and straight forward. They have not yet received the phone so I have not received credit. I plan to order a different similar phone after credit is received. - Samsung - Unlocked Cell Phones - Unlocked Phones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information