Sunday 23 October 2011

Finger Sucking - nail biting solutions, nail biting


I have bitten my nails for 28 years. Have made many attempts to quit but have been unsuccessful. I bite them subconciously, I dont even realize Im doing it. I quit biting 2 months ago with this products help. It tastes horrible. Every time I went to bite them, the taste made me aware of what I was doing so I was able to stop myself when Id start. Zeva No Bite - Stop Nail Biting Formula - Nail Treatment Polish - .5 Fl Oz / 15 Ml. Includes a Zeva nail buffer to help smooth nails and reduce the urge to bite.

I'm 40 - I have bitten my nails all my life. This awful tasting stuff caused me to break my habbit...now only if I can stay that way! My nails look great - HOWEVER the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because my 6 year old still bites hers. She says it tastes awful but it's worth it!!! I told her I'm going to use skunk juice next...

I have used this product for one month and it is amazing! I have beautiful natural nails as well as healthy skin around the nails. It has always been so hard to have nice nails. I have been biting them since I was a child. This product will make you stop. It is so easy. I also bought the nail kit with the files and oil. These tools keep everything in check and I must say I am proud of my nails with only 1 month's growth. Another month they will be gorgeous! It is worth every penny for the result! Good luck!

Zeva is unpleasant, but it isn't as potent as a previous reviewer had indicated. All children are different, and some require a little stronger deterrent. We eventually realized the best solution was to place a band-aid on the finger (flexible fabric variety) and then applied a generous amount of Zeva on the bandage. The band-aid was replaced daily.



Also, the literature states that Zeva is non-toxic, but it smells exactly like nail polish. No listing of ingredients provided.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life! This products works!! But don't put too many coats on or it make nails look yellow and gross. So take it off and put a fresh one on every other day

I've been biting my nails since I was a child. I've tried everything and nothing worked! A friend suggested I try this product, I've been using it for about 2 months now and have yet to bite my nails once! A must have for a avid nail biter! - Nail Biting - Nail Biting Solutions'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information