Monday 10 October 2011

Sansa E280 - chargers, sansa e280


I needed and extra USB data cable, browsing Amazon I found this. For the price of the cable I could get also the wall and car charger. For now it works perfect, the plastic feels a little cheap, but is good for its value. 3 pcs USB ActiveSync Charge Kit fits Sansa e280 8Gb / e270 6Gb / e260 4Gb / e250 2Gb / e260R Rhapsody / e280R Rhapsody MP3 Player

This is not the best re-charger plug for Sansa that I've ever seen. The cord did not function at all, so I ended up using an extra cord that I had to recharge the Sansa on my pc. I attached my own cord to the electrical outlet plug that came in the package. It does charge the unit, but because all the products are extremely cheaply made, I keep it in my line of vision while charging. It works, but only because of using my own cord.

I had already filled this out before, not sure why it didnt register or wasn't saved

The product was exactly what i wanted, arrived on time and with everything promised, and

the price was GREAT

thank you

Took probably a week to receive, but that's not really out of the time frame for standard delivery. Upon receiving the product, every part was present. One of the containers looked a little beat up, but that may have been due to handling. Everything still worked fine, so it wasn't a big deal.

I spent a lot of time looking for a new mp3 player although nothing was wrong with the one I have, and I actually love it. So, I decided to buy this item to see if it would work and it did. I'm very happy with this purchase! Although I don't use the car charger one or the wall charger, it's still nice to have them when going on a trip. I'd recommend to anyone, especially if you don't want/need to spend a lot of money on a brand-new mp3 player. Just get this item, replacement chargers!

Absolutely brilliant item, i couldn't have asked for anything better. Sandisk was trying to make me pay over 20 dollars for the proprietary use of their own usb wire. This is one of the problems dealing with big companies, the make their plugs proprietary and inoperable if something may go wrong with their items. Luckily we live in a better world now, there are people all over the world that can replicate their items for much cheaper. Plus, in this particular item, you get the extra added bonus you wouldn't expect, which is the PLUG AND CAR USB converters. You can use that item for anything that needs a usb charge... BRILLIANT isn't it? Those two items themselves are worth the bargain of this product. - Sansa E280 - Sandisk E200 Charger - Mp3 Player - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sansa E280 - chargers, sansa e280 sansa e280 Sansa E280 - chargers, sansa e280