Tuesday 25 October 2011

Jewelry Making Tools - watch battery, great price


I got five of these tiny batteries for what one battery would cost me at a local discount chain store. The service was excellent and speedy. I have no idea what the shelf life is on these batteries. At the rate of one battery every two years, I'll find out in 2018 or 2019. Energizer 371 or 370 Button Cell Silver Oxide SR920SW 5 Watch Batteries

I purchased one of these batteries at walmart (in desperation) a month or so ago. My watch battery died.



The new 371/370 was around 3 dollars. Now I have 5 backups for less than a dollar each!!!



This is a deal and a half.



4.9 stars.



The only better deal would be a set of Sonys for the same price.

The batteries were "fresh", but more importantly, the reseller was excellent with continuous communications and shipping statuses. It was a small purchase, but I would buy from this third party seller again.

Works as expected. Great value for the price. Highly recommend purchasing this from Amazon as you can not find a better deal than this. Works just as good as expensive batteries purchased from other stores

This is a really good deal. I got five batteries ($4.04) for less than the price of two pack at Walmart. If I only end up using 2 of them I still got a great deal.

The order came without any problems. I have not tested all the batteries as some people have but the first one we used worked just fine.

5 watch batteries for my Guess watch for the price of 1 at the grocery store. Combined with the watch battery opener I purchased on Amazon I will never have to go to the jewelry store to have my watch batteries replaced again. Awesome!

I received these and a bevy of batteries via amazon. These batteries are used in the so many diffeent watches The repowered units are ticking away and total value # of bateries, free ship and no sales tax makes all the batteries sold in bulk at Amazon a great deal - Great Price - Watch Battery - Energizer - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information