Wednesday 7 September 2011

Gevey Turbo Sim


DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.



I ordered the PRO version as advertised, but they send me the old version. When asked about it, they sent me what looks like a pre-written email saying that the item is correct, and to look at GIVEY website.



I sent them an email back with the photo of the WRONG product they sent me, but they sent me the SAME EMAIL BACK AS BEFORE.



Hope the A-Z guarantee works, coz scams like this cannot be tolerated. I have always had great experience with Amazon orders, but there definitely are some of these.. Newest Gevey Pro Version Unlock Iphone 4 All Baseband 4.3.2 Pro Version

I called ApplenBerry to confirm if this merchant is really authorized by them to sell products on Amazon after finding big price difference. They simply said no product sold on Amazon or Ebay is authorized by them and their website also says it. I am not sure if this product works but I am doubtful if this is real ApplenBerry product. Also none of other customers confirmed if they found the same product sold by ApplenBerry.



I think Amazon should stop its sellers to make false claims about their products as it tampers Amazon repo also.

The seller and product both are really good.



I appreciate the way they treated me and my queries.

I got the product - it is simple and easy to install. Excellent performance.



All other Gevey have one major drawback - it will consume your battery a lot.

But this is not.



Thanks seller once again for your support and selling real Gevey.

This is a great product and i must say it was very simple to activate although i had the first gevey product and it didnt fit properly but the gevey pro fit perfectly and worked soon as i followed the steps provided. I highly recommend this product for the iphone 4 atlease that is what i have so get it if you are looking to use your iphone 4 with any network you will be happy. and it is less head ace than jailbreak and unlock simple simple simple

La tarjeta sirve para desbloquear el Iphone 4 bb 04.10.01, funciona bien, aunque con un pequeno problema en el identificador el cual lo solucione reseteando el telefono. Por fin una solucion para utilizar el equipo en otras redes.

This is the real product! it works perfectly, haven't have any issues so far. iPhone gets unlocked immediately, I'm able to use it with my service provider in my country! You can buy this one for sure!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gevey Turbo Sim Gevey Turbo Sim Gevey Turbo Sim