Wednesday 7 September 2011

Coleman


I've been using it on rainy days when cycling to work. It's heavy duty enough and definitely keeps me dry.

Might be nice if the hood was adjustable--the hood is fairly tight, which helps keep the water out I suppose but

I wouldn't mind adjustment there. If I ride in temps over 60F it gets hot really fast. I don't have any other suit

to compare it to so I do know if this is fair but it seems as though it could have a more effective ventilation system.

If I was rating only the construction and ability to keep dry, it would be 5 stars. Coleman PVC/Nylon Rain Suit, Black/Tan, Large

Now that I own this well-constructed rain suit. I'm a big fan of Coleman products in general, and they have definitely done this one right.



I won't go into a detailed explanation, but suffice it to say that I've tested this suit in just about the heaviest rain imaginable (short of a full-blown Hurricane or Monsoon) and I came away dry as a bone. Plus, the suit is very easy to put on and take off, which is nice.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coleman Coleman Coleman