Thursday 14 July 2011

Monster High - mirror, bed


My daughter received this for her 6th birthday, and likes it. The mirror part is durable, and it is simple to put together. She likes the spot for Whatzit to sit. When the doll is in the bed, the weight of her head makes her always sleep upside-down. It is impossible for her to sleep upright. The mirror shows reflections a bit distorted, but not bad enough to be useless. Cute toy overall! Monster High Frankie Stein Mirror Bed

My daughter is completely in love with the Monster High dolls. I must admit I had no clue who or what they were, so when I looked them up with her to make a purchase for her Birthday with a gift card she received, I was amazed. She chose the Frankie Stein bed. Ok, we got it. The first one was damaged. The seller was awesome, and sent a new one even before we got the old one back to them! She LOVES this toy! It is a little clunky to move back and forth, but that doesn't bother her at all. She has most of the other dolls, and they all get together to do whatever it is, teenage monsters do...Hey, she's having fun, and that's what it's all about, right? I recommend it for your little goul- uh girl- sorry!

My little girls have vivid imaginations. These dolls and the toys and books that go along with them, have provided them with many hours of imaginative play. Both of my girls love these toys. ages 12 and 9.

This is not the same quality as the Draculaura bed, but it is still fun for my girls to play with. It falls apart very easily and the sheets are a little hard for small hands to manipulate. I would probably wait until it goes on sale to purchase it, not really worth the $22.

We have both this bed and Monster High Draculaura Jewelry Box Coffin. I would have given higher marks to the other bed as this one has a problem staying in one position and has less storage, but my 7 year old completely disagrees. This bed is a 5 star from her. "I don't know why, it is just a lot cooler." While it's pretty durable looking I am concerned about the stress points where it pivots. Also, the crank is pretty much just decorative, the child pivots the bed. I think it would be easier to break this bed than the other. Both assembled very easily, both were quickly played with by the girls in the house and have held their interest for months. This bed seems to skew a bit younger than the Draculaura one so I would take the child's age into account.

I bought this for my eight year-old daughter. She loves all the MH dolls and this is the first MH doll bed I bought for her.

The blanket was a bit of a pain to attach to the little hook type things on the bed, but other than that assembly was really easy! - Monster High - Accessories - Bed - Mirror'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Monster High - mirror, bed bed Monster High - mirror, bed