Thursday 14 July 2011

Atlanta Braves


I bought this shirt for a birthday present and I was cutting it pretty close to the birthday date. It shipped fast (even though I did standard shipping) and the product was good quality. No disappointments on my end! Brian Mccann Atlanta Braves Name and Number T-Shirt (Medium)

I ordered this shirt before going to a Braves home game. Let me tell you, it is a wonderful shirt. Same exact style and color as the ones they sell at Turner Field, but a fraction of the cost. Does not shrink after wash, so get the size you normally wear. Great way to show your Braves team spirit wherever you go.

I love the Atlanta Braves and wearing a T-shirt with McCann's name on the back really helps me feel like I'm part of the game! Majestic shirts are unrivaled in their quality and this shirt was no different. It was soft and comfortable, perfect for a day at Turner Field. It was shipped quickly so I had it in plenty of time to show my support on game day.

Purchased for my husband whose a huge Atlanta Braves fan. It's true to size and great quality. It's now his new lucky shirt and wears it when the Braves are playing at home. He said it's the best purchase I've made all summer!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Atlanta Braves Atlanta Braves Atlanta Braves