Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wireless Headphones - child headphone, wireless headphone


I just received my headphones and used them for a trip to Disneyland. They are awesome and my kids loved them!! I disagree with the comment about the OEM headphones. Our headphones that came with the car are not as comfortable for the kids and it is coming apart. The Kidz Gear headphones are great cause they have a softer lining around the ears that probably won't come apart like the cheap foam things that are around the headphones we have now.



The sound quality was very good. I tried them out myself. I like how they fit, even for an adult. They are very comfortable and sleek looking. My kids would fight over who got to wear the Kidz Gear headphones over the ones that came in the car.



The customer service at Kidz Gear is also very good. I had a question for them on how to use the headphones at home with our TV. They were so helpful and explained things in a way that a non-tech person could understand. It is hard to find great customer service these days and I was very impressed with them. They were awesome!



I would highly recommend these headphones to kids and adults to use. They are so comfortable and I like how they turn themselves off after a while to keep the battery life. Our headphones that came with the car doesn't have this feature. You don't even know how many times we've not had headphones to use cause the battery has run out.



I WOULD RATE THIS PRODUCT 5 STARS! Kidz Gear Wireless Car Headphones For Kids

These headphones are GREAT in my 2003 Yukon! No static, they automatically shut off if the kids forget to turn them off, and the cushion part is very durable. Great price too, the "cheapest" pair at my local Radio Shack was $40 for a pair that had the flimsy foam covers on the ear pieces. Our drive across country was a joy with these headphones. I'm so glad I ordered them. Note: They would not work with a portable DVD player, these are wireless for in car DVD players.

We put in batteries, turned it on and these headphones worked immediately with our car DVD system. SO HAPPY to have discovered this product after years of dealing with oversized headphones for our kids. Nice design. Great sound. We bought one to try it out and are now ordering three more for our other kids. Great product!

I have a 2- and 4-year old, and these headphones work great for them. Our car has dual DVD players (2-channels) and these headphones work great on channel one, leaving us to use the cars manufact. headphones for channel two. Automatic shut-off is a great feature and saves on batteries. Love, love, LOVE these headphones!

These were exactly what I was looking for and a great price!! I had a set that came with the GMC Acadia. Needless to say after they were used quite a bit they needed to be replaced. The Kidz Gear worked perfectly!! I bought 3 sets for my 8, 5, and 1 year old they fit everyone!! And half the price of the ones from the dealer.

Great for kids since they turn off by themselves and their size is great for smaller heads, but the foam ear pads can come off and they are more difficult to put back on then other kinds. I have two sets but both have a missing ear pad.

THe unit sounds really good, but the on/off button is too stiff for my 5 year old to turn on and off by herself. We use this unit for our minivan DVD system, which means that every time my daughter wants to watch TV on a long trip, I have to pull over to turn her headphones on for her. A product designed for children should be more child-friendly.

The headsets work with my Alpine aftermarket DVD player, but they feel cheap, the battery cover doesn't come off or go back on easily. I'm glad they were relatively inexpensive, because I don't think that they will last too long with kids using them.

It didn't work on my factory installed DVD Mercedes r350

but seller ended sending me 2 wired ones for Free!!!

Blown away with service and these are more comfortable for the kids.

Make sure you have a DVD player that has the option to switch the ir channel on it. Mine seems to be the rare bird so go for it or buy the wired.

It's all worth it for the kids:)

Amazing product and company!!! - Wireless Headphone - Child Headphone - Childrens Earphones - Childrens Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information