Wednesday 15 June 2011

Iphone 3g Accessories - iphone 3g accessories, invisible shield


First, I must say that the customer service from PhoneDevil has been second to none. If you are on the fence as to whether or not to order this product, go ahead. If it doesn't work for you, they will do everything they can to make it right if you are not happy.



This product I found not to do what I needed it to do. For me, it fingerprinted too easily and was too difficult to clean. By wife had a similar experience with her makeup making the phone smudge too much. Perhaps we are overly particular in that regard. I personally found the matte finish to be a preferable product.



When I ordered the product, I did get a personalized email from the founder of the phonedevil, which was helpful, as it included a link to more detailed application instructions than are included in the package. The screen protector application was a delicate operation, but the information on the website was very helpful. And at first the screen protector looked great. Over the course of the next few days though, the screen protector picked up all the oils from my hands and made the screen look worse and worse. It was difficult to clean. I did play around with using no protector, as recommended by the Apple store, but did quickly start to find a few small scratches, so that's when I tried the matte finish which for me was preferable as it did not fingerprint so easily. PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - For Apple iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS (2 x screen protectors)

I have tried several screen protectors. This is the only one that worked properly. It went on first time, and there were no problems with air bubbles or the protector not sticking properly at the edges, which I encountered with all the other protectors I tried.

Only one protector per pack, so a tiny bit more expensive than others. In my opinion, it's worth paying a little extra for this item or you'll never appreciate your expensive iPhone to its full extent! Fantastic value for money :D

I purchased this protector and had trouble with application at first but after 3 or 4 times i was able to put it on correctly without any bubbles on my screen. Im happy that i was apple to re-apply it after my screw-ups and still have the protector stick to my phone, also i got every single bubble out of my phone (something my girlfriend swore i would not do, as she watched as i put this on). After the protector was on it was like it isnt even there! It proctects well and has no glares but it doesnt FULLY stop fingerprints and the glossy look. What this protector does do is hide those marks REALLY well until you lock your phone and the screen goes black then you can see those marks (but not as much as you would without this protector). All in all i recommend getting this case as it is nearly perfect. By the way when applying the protector to your phone using a credit card helps better than the lil card they send you.

Ive purchased my fair share of things off amazon some things im not happy with and this one is 100% true to description. putting it on the iphone was easy. it basically did the work for me. all i did was line it up and lay it on the screen it basically sucked itself to the screen with a few air bubbles on the edges and i ended up with one about 1\4 of an inch from the edge. they provide what can be described as a piece of credit card to push the air bubbles out and it worked like a charm. i have had it on the phone for two days now (received it after only ordering it two days before i got it) and i am very happy i decided to purchase this product. its crystal clear and in no way affects the resolution. i am buying my girlfriend an iphone within the next week and will be purchasing another magic screen. it really was magic. i was a little drunk when i did it too by the way and it came out perfect. lol

Recently picked this up for my Iphone and it works great. Easy to put on and I didn't end up with air bubbles like you get with other products. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the film does seem to smudge with fingerprints quite a bit but it's easy to wipe off using the little cloth that is included. Also wanted to note that I originally bought the "privacy" version of the screen protector and I did not like it at all. I'm sure it's personal preference but I felt that it really darkened the screen even when looking at it straight on and made it hard to see some applications.

I would absolutely recommend the clear version as it works great and arrived on time.

Wow! That's all I have to say! I have tried several other screen protectors.....Invisishield and a couple of iSkin protectors. They were both awful. The iSkin protectors weren't clear and messed up the beauty and clearness of the iPhone's display screen. The Invisishield was even worse. Many bubbles to contend with and it wouldn't stick down on the corners. I had about decided to give up on even having a screen protector on my iPhone because I thought they were probably all equally bad. I wanted my screen to continue to be completely clear and I wanted the "feel" of the screen to be the same after I put the protector on. I didn't think anything existed to meet those two criteria. But I was wrong!



PhoneDevil Crystal Clear Magic Screen was all I hoped for! It went on simply and perfectly......any bubbles immediately came right out. And it fit like a charm. It's completely clear.....just like my beautiful iPhone screen, and it still FEELS like my iPhone screen when I run my finger across it. In short, I just don't think you can do better than this protector. It's PERFECT! It's a great price. And to make things even better, it comes with TWO protectors! Now I'll have one available when my wife's protector fizzles out.



As for those who say it shows oil and fingerprints too easily, I say....wash your hands! Just kidding! No really, it's not a significant problem! Tissue paper wipes it off easily and those alcohol-based wipes for cleaning glasses and camera lenses work well, too. The cleaning cloths provided for cleaning glasses nowadays also works well! Even if you have no protector, the screen STILL gets dirty and you have to clean it. That's certainly no reason not to buy this protector. You can't have EVERYTHING!



Way to go, PhoneDevil! You're the best, hands down!. Thanks for providing what I thought no one could. - Screen Protector - Invisible Shield - Iphone 3g Accessories - Iphone 3gs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information