Sunday 26 June 2011

Exercise Pants - bella, yoga pants


I love this pant! I had first tried the top stitch pant which fit my body a bit too big because I am built very narrow with thin thighs and have a small bum. I called the company and they recommend this pant for my build and what a fit! Very figure flattering, great quality and comfort and THEY ARE LONG ENOUGH!!! This pant fits tighter in the bum and hips and thighs which, for me is great. This company has different fitting pants for different figures and heights which is a God send! The customer service was great about doing the exchange and I ended up buying more pants and the same style in shorts. I highly recommend this company! They named the company well. Call them if you have questions about what would fit your body, they are very helpful. Oh, the flared bottom fits over your tennies which is much more attractive than the leg bunched up on top. I'm in love with this pant! 5021-PR-M-29 Flared leg, fold over waistband yoga pants - Medium (4-8) - 29 inch inseam (short), Periwinkle waistband / black pant

These pants fit as they should. I love to wear yoga pants when I do cardio, so I got this pair to replace some others that had worn out. I have to say that I do not know why they are as expensive as they are...after just 4 washes the seam came undone on the inside of the lower left leg. This is after regular wear and nothing unusual done in the pants...also in an area that doesn't even touch the leg, so I am baffled as to why this happened other than they weren't sewn properly to begin with.



I hand-stitched the seam back together, but I am really disappointed that I paid $50 for a pair of pants that I had to repair so quickly after purchasing. Until now, I have worn Bally Yoga pants that were MUCH less expensive, and they lasted at least 4 years before showing any signs of wear.



Other than that they function as they should, but I will not be buying another pair of this brand. - Cheer - Yoga Pants - Dance - Bella'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise Pants - bella, yoga pants bella Exercise Pants - bella, yoga pants