Friday 20 May 2011

Laser Mouse Pad - mousepads, computer add-ons


This mouse pad is very thin and has great tracking for laser mice.



It is great for tavelling with a notebook since it is about 1/2 the size of a regular mouse pad.



It also works great if you have a keyboard/mouse tray since most mouse pads are too big to fit on the mouse platform. WOW!PAD 5" x 7" Laptop/Notebook Mouse Pad--Water ( 57LT29-011 )

My wife and I both use laptops on wood-surfaced lap desks. We both currently use traditional mouse pads which function fine, but take up too much space. I ordered two of these for us, and although the size is perfect, they don't stick to the wood surface, and instead slide around as we try to move the mouse.



They might work on another surface, but for us they were useless.

This is a very thin mouse pad which is my preference and the surface of the pad isn't rough on my wrist which is what I've found with many other mouse pads. I use these mouse pads for all my computers from netbook to desktop PC. - Computer Add-ons - Mouse Pads - Wowpad - Mousepads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laser Mouse Pad - mousepads, computer add-ons mousepads Laser Mouse Pad - mousepads, computer add-ons