Tuesday 8 March 2011

Wireless Accessories - samsung bluetooth, headset


Purchased this at Radio Shack for 20 dollars and could not be happier. I since have purchased a Jawbone 2 just because of all the hype. I am now back wearing my Samsung. The clarity and ease of use outshines my Jawbone and it is a lot more comfortable. I really could not tell an improvement over my Samsung and to be honest, the call quality was not as good! Works great on my BB Curve. Samsung WEP460 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]

I spent half the price on this bluetooth vs a Planetronics I bought, this one has a much longer range if you lay your phone on a desk and walk around and it much clearer, add to that the price and you can't beat this deal

i bought this unit to use on my PS3. it syncs really easily.



the good:

its really light, i hardly notice i have it on.

comes with a few options of how to wear it, extra ear hook and different ear pads.

its reasonably clear at outputting and has really simple button configuration, easy for operation



the bad:

some people complain about the receivers quality, you may sound like youre "in a refrigerator".

turning on and off can be irritating. the audio indicators are confusing.



overall, its not a bad unit, youll just have to figure out the operations before you get comfortable using it.

I bought this for my long drives to and from college. (11 hours one way)

It has great battery life and calls are very clear and crisp!

Most of my friends didn't even know i was using my headset while talking to them.

I was a bit hesitant to buy one due to reviews about having bad call qualities but I haven't had any troubles with that so far.

The bluetooth headset itself is very stylish and light.

My only complaint is that the ear piece is a bit too big for me.

I have to play with a bit until it fits well in my ear so I wish there were smaller pieces or more comfortable ones out there for females.



Overall I am happy with it and would definitely recommend it to all my friends!

Considering it costs less than $15, it is well worth the price. It usually performs well, looks nice, holds a charge for a long time and seems to be of good quality. If you don't want to spend $50+ on a good headset, this is a good choice.



Unfortunately, since it is a $15 headset, there are compromises. Occasionally, there is an echo effect. The earpiece is made out of a flexible plastic, but seems fairly breakable, so you have to be careful. The charger isn't a USB cable, which means you have yet another power cable to carry around. I also dislike the fact that there is always a blinking LED light. A headset already looks bad enough. Does it really need a blinking LED to call more attention to itself? - Samsung Bluetooth - Bluetooth - Headset - Cell Phone Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information