Tuesday 8 March 2011

Body Butter - swisa beauty, lotion


This when used with the salt scrub really worked for my extremely dry and rough heels. So I got some for my dad, too. I highly recommend these products. They cost a lot, but are worth the investment if you want to rejuvenate your rough skin. Swisa Beauty Body Butter, Dead Sea Body Butter, 10-Ounce

Was given Swisa Beauty Body Butter, Dead Sea Body Butter a few years back for Christmas. I fell in love with it. When I gave out, I went on line to search for it. I've done that a couple of times and bought multiple jars each time for fear the next time I would not find it. It is too good not to keep on hand. The fragrance is beautiful and the cream itself is non-greasy and soaks right into the skin. Great product!!!!!

I received a jar of this as part of a gift and was thrilled with the scent and how well it moisturized my legs and arms. The person who gave it to me lives 700 miles away and I was afraid I would have a hard time replacing it. I use it after every shower...I live in Pa. where winters can be cold and dry. I cannot imagine using anything else.

If you want compliments on your soft, healthy skin and the lovely scent that everyone notices, you'll indulge in this body butter. It's the only gift I have to keep my daughters supplied with. We won't use any other kind! Very reasonable Amazon value.

This body butter is a light, non greasy body butter for your skin that lasts all day, and the fragrance is wonderful. I used Aveeno products for years until I discovered this product. I have many allergies, especially excema, and was hesitant to try new products, but this body butter has not affected my skin at all. It also is a much lighter lotion, I feel like my skin can breathe better. I am on my third jar and will continue to use it.

As I was getting ready to go to Hawaii, from Idaho in the middle of the winter, I went looking in my "collection" of leftover creams for something to help my feet. I saw this, which my husband had purchased for me a couple years ago, and it just kinda got lost in our moving, so I threw it in my suitcase. There were four adult women and three men staying in our condos...and they all fell in love with this product. By the time I was ready to leave, it was almost gone. I purchased a jar for each of my daughters, and a new one for myself. This is the best smelling, most soothing, creamiest body butter ever. It is hard to imagine that anyone would not LOVE it!!! - Lotion - Butter - Shea Butter - Swisa Beauty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Body Butter - swisa beauty, lotion shea butter Body Butter - swisa beauty, lotion