Monday 14 February 2011

Colanders - pink kitchen


I have this since last year. I love the color, however, the bottom of it arrived with bit rust. As time goes, it gets worst. I took 2 stars off due to The price and the rust. I had other similar colander, it did not cost as much. Other then the paint issue, it works ok.



5/2010



After 2 years, I am still happy with this Colander, I use it almost everyday. Yeah, about the rust, it gets worst, but thank goodness only stay at the bottom of it. It's pretty much full circle now, but for the time I have enjoy the pretty color and I believed it's going to last bit longer, no regret. Calypso Basics 3 Quart powder coated Colander, Pink

I bought this because I just loved the pink color and the size is perfect. I used it a few times and was very careful to wash and dry it right away. Well, I forgot one evening and after just one day (less than 24 hours) in the sink with water, I had rust that I can't get off inside outside - buy the holes, by the rim and by the handle. What a big disappointment. It's trash now. Pretty color but don't leave it sitting in water like I did. Five stars for color, zero stars for durability. Disappointing. Don't buy unless you only want it for decoration. I have the larger one too but I don't use it and won't for this reason. - Pink Kitchen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Colanders - pink kitchen pink kitchen Colanders - pink kitchen